Is there anybody who tried facepulling ?

Yungphnx

Is there anybody who tried facepulling using some device (even selfmade) and can share his results ? Maybe anybody know REALLY legit variant for upswing ?

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
Established Member
yes it works but pointless as it relapse because you have to have a way to maintain the force for more than 16 hours a day

Yungphnx

yes it works but pointless as it relapse because you have to have a way to maintain the force for more than 16 hours a day
Wow, man, I love watching your video, u r cool, thank u for this feedback!!! You made my day. Also, I'm programmer at big company and working remotely, I have almost enough time to wear it (I spend around 5 hours in a day with ma girl, so all other time is free) if it's possible at night then there are no problems. Also how do u think what is the best method for facepulling ?

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
Established Member
Wow, man, I love watching your video, u r cool, thank u for this feedback!!! You made my day. Also, I'm programmer at big company and working remotely, I have almost enough time to wear it (I spend around 5 hours in a day with ma girl, so all other time is free) if it's possible at night then there are no problems. Also how do u think what is the best method for facepulling ?
if you can maintain it for long hours then it will work

Yungphnx

Studies show 12-16 hours a day. Obviously mew when not wearing it.
I have narrow palate, my tongue can't fit my upper jaw well, especially near the root of my tongue. I need the expansion (like mse) for it

Sasaki

Established Member
I hope the OP of this thread dies a slow and painful death, kill yourself faggot.