Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Is there even any real woman on this site?

Me along with a few others

We are all in the Discord server
 
I think about him sometimes, I wonder if he has a job and what he does the entire day
He is a NEET living in his parents basement (nothing bad about it in all honesty especially in modern economic), has like 20 alts on every single incel/blackpill forum, twitter account and likes to indulge in self pleasure and alcoholization, I think we can imagine what his average day looks like
 
He is a NEET living in his parents basement (nothing bad about it in all honesty especially in modern economic), has like 20 alts on every single incel/blackpill forum, twitter account and likes to indulge in self pleasure and alcoholization, I think we can imagine what his average day looks like
I still have empathy for him even though he snaked me
 
Yes, he hates South east asians, black people, native americans and Arabs for no reason whatsoever
Nope, it was curries back when I was here, he was going off on some curry in the ratings section alongside ey. I've never seen him hate on the others, he larped as being black before
 
Nope, it was curries back when I was here, he was going off on some curry in the ratings section alongside ey. I've never seen him hate on the others, he larped as being black before
No there are posts of him hating on arabs, latino/native americans and blacks as well, you need to search more
 
It starts to look less and less likely after further investigation. At most 30% of users on this forum who self identify as women are women in reality
There are, I know some well
 
It starts to look less and less likely after further investigation. At most 30% of users on this forum who self identify as women are women in reality
91692620999229b73f20338ddd33fbcb.jpg

Here it is, a real female
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top