Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this an IOI?

chadronelite

At my after school learning center a young thick snowbunny teacher walked away from me and randomly looked back at me, probably to see if I was staring at her ass or something

She asked me if I was “finished” with my test I said mhm and she moaned “that fast?”

She twisted and grabbed the back of her shirt which was covering her ass and every time she did that she told me some random tip/advice for my work to make sure I was looking at her then her ass

Last edited:
What does she look like asking me for my number in front of everyone else ? She would’ve gotten in trouble
No, an IOI is as simple as it sounds lol. An indicator of interest, stop overthinking it. If a girl makes casual convo with you or looks at you it doesn’t mean shit.

Low iq schizo
Shut it before I spread your cheeks open and spray my kids inside like a water hose, then I’ll pull down my pants and reveal my humongous high testosterone balls and then swing them across your face like a grandfather clock. If I ever see you acting out again lil bro, I’ll show you why you’re called lil.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Off-Topic 17
C Off-Topic 10
i_love_roosters Off-Topic 9