Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is this forum Racist or Racially motivated/Prejudiced?

Is this forum mostly Racist or Racially motivated/Prejudiced?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Not a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TETEN

I was just wondering because i’ve been repeatedly seeing some very racist things which are a little disturbing. I personally came here for a good community which gives useful advice and i hoped i could give some of my own. However it isn’t shaping out to be like that. Change my mind…

I was just wondering because i’ve been repeatedly seeing some very racist things which are a little disturbing. I personally came here for a good community which gives useful advice and i hoped i could give some of my own. However it isn’t shaping out to be like that. Change my mind…
we do not condone any racism in this forum, if you see any then please report it

You have to realise that most of these users come from 4chan and the very very vast majority of people here are incels so don't expect sunshine and rainbows

"Them damn nazis are everywhere..."