Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is this forum safe to post my face

People will weaponize your photos if you're making it obvious you care about that kind of thing. The people who publicly post their photos don't really have any problems, and the people who don't post photos at all don't really have that problem. The people who send their pictures privately almost always gets it shared around though. It's an issue on all websites like this and is not unique to .com.

My recommendation would be to send it to 'trusted' users (as in users you trust), but you still take on a risk by doing that. If you're not okay with a copy being saved, I just recommend not doing it at all. It's basic internet security is all.
makes sense thanks boss
 
People will weaponize your photos if you're making it obvious you care about that kind of thing. The people who publicly post their photos don't really have any problems, and the people who don't post photos at all don't really have that problem. The people who send their pictures privately almost always gets it shared around though. It's an issue on all websites like this and is not unique to .com.

My recommendation would be to send it to 'trusted' users (as in users you trust), but you still take on a risk by doing that. If you're not okay with a copy being saved, I just recommend not doing it at all. It's basic internet security is all.
tldr: man up n***a its just ur face
 
who out here read this message in Pedro Pascal's voice too
People will weaponize your photos if you're making it obvious you care about that kind of thing. The people who publicly post their photos don't really have any problems, and the people who don't post photos at all don't really have that problem. The people who send their pictures privately almost always gets it shared around though. It's an issue on all websites like this and is not unique to .com.

My recommendation would be to send it to 'trusted' users (as in users you trust), but you still take on a risk by doing that. If you're not okay with a copy being saved, I just recommend not doing it at all. It's basic internet security is all.
 
Bro acting like he famous or smth
na i paranoid bcuz i have i wanna be a youtuber and what if one day i get famous but then someone here saved my face and i get cancelled for being on incel sites or sum

its a stretch but ykwim
 
People will weaponize your photos if you're making it obvious you care about that kind of thing. The people who publicly post their photos don't really have any problems, and the people who don't post photos at all don't really have that problem. The people who send their pictures privately almost always gets it shared around though. It's an issue on all websites like this and is not unique to .com.

My recommendation would be to send it to 'trusted' users (as in users you trust), but you still take on a risk by doing that. If you're not okay with a copy being saved, I just recommend not doing it at all. It's basic internet security is all.
I actually have a question about this. Let's say I have two pictures, Picture 1 and Picture 2, and I send Picture 1 to Person A and Picture 2 to Person B. If Picture 2 is leaked, can I get Person B banned?
 
I actually have a question about this. Let's say I have two pictures, Picture 1 and Picture 2, and I send Picture 1 to Person A and Picture 2 to Person B. If Picture 2 is leaked, can I get Person B banned?
It depends on more context, but in most cases yes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top