Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Is this my hollowcheeks goal?

choripan

:(
Reputable
Established
I have found a picture of me at 17 (I'm 19) it was just after going from skinny fat to skinny and I think my hollows look good

I wasn't aware of blackpill here I was "red piller" (I just went to gym a lot but never shared the view on dating of red pill) so I'm sure I'm not cheekbiting here, the sun made me squint a little I think but that doesn't matter what matters are the hollowcheeks. Is this my peak hollows or was I bloated here?

Last edited:
You're starting to show hollow cheeks, but if you had lost more fat or reduced bloating, they would be more pronounced. Either way, I can classify this as hollow cheeks, unless it's just due to the sun and lighting.

No offense but your standards of good looking are very low
@Whitepill @fable @rand anon
is this my hollow peak (showing as much as genes let me) or was I bloated?
Maybe a little bloated but I think it's near peak. Ur zygos are med-low set, very big, and more laterally projected than forward projected, can't see them getting much more hollow. Maybe just try getting leaner though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe a little bloated but I think it's near peak. Ur zygos are med-low set, very big, and more laterally projected than forward projected, can't see them getting much more hollow. Maybe just try getting leaner though
I actually am bloated now (bulking) I'm close to the cut so I was thinking if using this pic as reference would be a good idea
Thanks for the analysis

BUMP @Clone you are in my top 5 more wise users
¿Was after-cut (2 years ago) me in his peak Hollowcheeks or also bloated?
You hallows can pop out even more if you get even leaners and debloated

You are good looking
Get ready to get your cock sucked by a shaniqua soon bhai!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
choripan Off-Topic 12
AJis18 Looksmaxxing 17
Quncho Off-Topic 16
n9wiff Off-Topic 307