Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is this overly negative canthalt tilt ? what eye shape is this ? almond ? does my apperace get better when not squinting ?

ragnarok787

Screenshot_436.png First two picture are squinting , i have feeling my eye appearance drastically change during squinting and not. Opinions ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_508.png
    Screenshot_508.png
    109 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_501.png
    Screenshot_501.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_451.png
    Screenshot_451.png
    422.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_482.png
    Screenshot_482.png
    177 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_420.png
    Screenshot_420.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 14
U don't have negative tilt you just look up when taking pictures. Look neutral lol.
try improve lips