- Joined
- Aug 8, 2025
- Messages
- 10,483
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 79,665
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How many dick pics did that n***a send
longest i have seen was like 4k,
0How many dick pics did that n***a send
4k is crazy tbhlongest i have seen was like 4k,
with who btw
my guess is nb
my pms with Blondie were the bestGood bunch
ElaborateI still remember you yani![]()
the one im talking about is between two users,4k is crazy tbh
yeah Nb and some others
Good bunch
when I left it was in the 30 sum pages, yall got really active
4k and 2 users what were they talking aboutthe one im talking about is between two users,
i mostly use dc for convos
It's @Superior 's only place where he talkswhen I left it was in the 30 sum pages, yall got really active
prob looksmaxxing4k and 2 users what were they talking about
when I left it was in the 30 sum pages, yall got really active
add me on some cute shitView attachment 283767
your name is still there
@Yaniadd me on some cute shit
Not worth it anyways, not much really important it’s just a circlejerk.didnt like wanna join anyway
View attachment 283772
trash talking other users on pms riteee @YaniHow do people even talk that much, lol. I get bored after like 10 messages (in group chats, at least)
We should let them know we are expandingStop mentioning the patriarchal council.![]()
apperantly notWe should let them know we are expanding![]()
Who is WE? We're catapulting you out of the castle wallsWe should let them know we are expanding![]()
There’s a reason I left, you ain’t missing shit.i wish gold goblins had this kinda aura
someone catapulted themselves a while agoWho is WE? We're catapulting you out of the castle walls![]()
we should have kicked the other one and keep youThere’s a reason I left, you ain’t missing shit.
Nah I’m goodwe should have kicked the other one and keep you
More than ours tbh
apparently its a gc thoMore than ours tbh
We might have the longest one on one pms thenapparently its a gc tho