Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is this too masculine for female

jann77

IMG_1410.jpegi do the occasional weightlifting but i try to balance between upper and lower body but recently ive had a couple family members commenting that im looking too bulky. im obviously flexing in the picture but i dont know if this is too masculine for a girl or just average

better pic

better pic but i dont think its necessarily bad to be muscular as a female as long as youre not too bulky/big and your shoulders arent too wide and arms big