Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

it’s crazy to me

You literally just tried to revive ur dead thread because people weren’t arguing with you, then you create this thread to further prolong on it, then you act like you are above everything and do not care (mind you she starts most problems to begin with)

IMG_1585.gif
IMG_2139.webp
 
god forbid a girl is bored, i rlly don’t care ab u i care ab hannah
Hannah im gna murder him ngl

he said this
Yeah man, I'm not trying to make Hannah jealous, I'm just happy that I got with someone on holidays.
mess^^^
@here wallah pmo guys
check it out

Didn’t care my ass
 
Hannah im gna murder him ngl

he said this
Yeah man, I'm not trying to make Hannah jealous, I'm just happy that I got with someone on holidays.
mess^^^
@here wallah pmo guys
check it out

Didn’t care my ass
what is this tbh 😭 , idk wat ur talking ab messi boy
 
Random internet people when another random underage internet person gets with a girl but they wanted him to be with another underage girl:

View attachment 144706
na don’t make it out into something it’s not, my friend was hurt and i comforted her and i didn’t like her being led on
it’s as simple as that and it’s over with
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top