Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It’s so depressing

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
Watching clearly vulnerable people gamble all their money away. This one lady has been coming in everyday I’ve been here and spends at least 5 hours a day just wasting away her money

Wish I could do something but every time I’ve asked she’s just pushed me and other employees away. We don’t know her situation so it’s not like we can do anything concrete about it
 
Watching clearly vulnerable people gamble all their money away. This one lady has been coming in everyday I’ve been here and spends at least 5 hours a day just wasting away her money

Wish I could do something but every time I’ve asked she’s just pushed me and other employees away. We don’t know her situation so it’s not like we can do anything concrete about it
What’s your job
 
Watching clearly vulnerable people gamble all their money away. This one lady has been coming in everyday I’ve been here and spends at least 5 hours a day just wasting away her money

Wish I could do something but every time I’ve asked she’s just pushed me and other employees away. We don’t know her situation so it’s not like we can do anything concrete about it
its one of the most simple addictions to stop tbh i dont feel bad you loose the money and get in your car the next morning driving back hoping to make it back your just an idiot
 
its one of the most simple addictions to stop tbh i dont feel bad you loose the money and get in your car the next morning driving back hoping to make it back your just an idiot
So true

I literally get paid with the money the customers lose

Idk how they don’t see this
 
I wonder how they get addicted to gambling
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top