Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It’s so fucking over noooooo

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
WHY IS HE TALKING LIKE THIS BRUH YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NT NORMIE HOMIE

And who tf told him about org. Blackpill is so mainstream now, we’re cooked chat

E1F0022E-131E-4040-98FF-2417891F51D9.jpeg


56F0BE2E-AE9A-4077-B793-1429077D8D02.jpeg
 
Slime him out
I might fucking need to bro

This n***a really said to me “I can’t let you mog me in every pic, wait till I ascend like Salludon”

Broooo he fucking knows Salludon 💔💔 how deep did this n***a go

He was normal just 2 weeks ago
 
I might fucking need to bro

This n***a really said to me “I can’t let you mog me in every pic, wait till I ascend like Salludon”

Broooo he fucking knows Salludon 💔💔 how deep did this n***a go

He was normal just 2 weeks ago
This guy is not real. Must be an AI generated.

Who the fk speaks like that, jfl.
 
This guy is not real. Must be an AI generated.

Who the fk speaks like that, jfl.
He was obviously trolling by typing like that

It’s the fact he knows what these things even mean that’s getting to me

Aw fuck imagine he finds this forum. I’m so fucking finished 😭
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top