Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage It physically pains me to see some bitches grow up

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
There’s this one girl that always wanted me desperately. I never gave her any attention whatsoever, I always saw her as some sort of ‘yea if my life doesn’t work out I’ll just annoy you’ type of girl.

She’s hot too, well yea
Now she’s in a relationship and it’s serious
2 years or so, looking for a home together and shit

Like fuck you were supposed to be mine if shit didn’t work out

She was always happy, full of energy and we were really close but I never comitted cuz I had the girl of my dreams (well not anymore)

And now she’s off with this ugly small mf
While I’m big asfuck, gl and financially stable

Istg at our highschool reunion I’ll just drug her and convince her to break up with this mf and be my trophy wife

I’m so pissed

All my options are just gone, they all found their perfect bfs and I’m just here fucking around
 
lord_goatistein.webp
 

you are a jester, but you are not stupid

I always saw her as some sort of ‘yea if my life doesn’t work out I’ll just annoy you’ type of girl.
Like fuck you were supposed to be mine if shit didn’t work out
why are you special? why should someone put their life on hold for you with no guarantee? how very self centred of you to think of that as a possibility, let alone hope for it.
And now she’s off with this ugly small mf
While I’m big asfuck, gl and financially stable
you should check your ego - there is more to a romantic relationship than these three shallow aspects, especially at your age.
Istg at our highschool reunion I’ll just drug her and convince her to break up with this mf and be my trophy wife
nothing needs to be said.
All my options are just gone, they all found their perfect bfs and I’m just here fucking around
consequence of nothing but your own actions.
 
There’s this one girl that always wanted me desperately. I never gave her any attention whatsoever, I always saw her as some sort of ‘yea if my life doesn’t work out I’ll just annoy you’ type of girl.

She’s hot too, well yea
Now she’s in a relationship and it’s serious
2 years or so, looking for a home together and shit

Like fuck you were supposed to be mine if shit didn’t work out

She was always happy, full of energy and we were really close but I never comitted cuz I had the girl of my dreams (well not anymore)

And now she’s off with this ugly small mf
While I’m big asfuck, gl and financially stable

Istg at our highschool reunion I’ll just drug her and convince her to break up with this mf and be my trophy wife

I’m so pissed

All my options are just gone, they all found their perfect bfs and I’m just here fucking around
Yet another chad.
 
you are a jester, but you are not stupid



why are you special? why should someone put their life on hold for you with no guarantee? how very self centred of you to think of that as a possibility, let alone hope for it.

you should check your ego - there is more to a romantic relationship than these three shallow aspects, especially at your age.

nothing needs to be said.

consequence of nothing but your own actions.
u should be on my side!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top