- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
It was fun while it lasted tho, I wouldn’t have done anything if I didn’t get mentioned there but the manlet twink had to ruin it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I got called out in his thread when he said he’ll breed her it was taken down tho, it’s funny cause she’s calling me an ethnic he’s an ethnic too lmaoElab n****r
Thought that guy was white based on his income and pfp
Turkish ig , no ?Thought that guy was white based on his income and pfp
I don’t take anything here seriously the whole forum is a joke to me I do ts to creat threads for losers here for the fuck of it.Why you acting like ts a high-school drama bro js stop being weird
It’s all your faultWhat