Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

it won't always be like this

Our face will lose its collagen bhais. Was thinking about this while stalking Chico’s ig
 
Our face will lose its collagen bhais. Was thinking about this while stalking Chico’s ig
that's not even what I'm talking about, I feel like most people make their peace with ageing physically. it's the loneliness that really kills them.
 
If I still have a drug problem and work in the service industry in 20 years i failed miserably, I’ve met alot of people like that. Corporate job ending with divorce and being alone sounds equally miserable.
 
If I still have a drug problem and work in the service industry in 20 years i failed miserably, I’ve met alot of people like that. Corporate job ending with divorce and being alone sounds equally miserable.
starting to think ted kaczynski had the right idea about industrial society and it's future. unironically might be to consider a cabin in the woods
 
It hurts my head to think about working for 40+ more years just to get a short period of freedom while my body is decaying, before getting out in an old folks home for the rest of my life
 
nuh at least i hope im not going to be like that in 20 years would be sad but im 17 rn can allow myself to goof around
 
starting to think ted kaczynski had the right idea about industrial society and it's future. unironically might be to consider a cabin in the woods
I’ve been considering that Ngl, u can get acres of raw jungle or grasslands in South America for a few thousand dollars, thats very achievable in 5-10 years
 
It hurts my head to think about working for 40+ more years just to get a short period of freedom while my body is decaying, before getting out in an old folks home for the rest of my life
I’ve been considering that Ngl, u can get acres of raw jungle or grasslands in South America for a few thousand dollars, thats very achievable in 5-10 years
atp we might as well just be syncope batteries like in the matrix. every year the possibility of free thinking and living erodes, before in kaczynskis day it was just the world we're living that was getting smaller, now we can't even be left alone inside our own heads.
 
either im where I wanna be getting a HJ from my wife or im hotboxing a room full of bisexuals going at it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top