Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's been a while. 16F rate me. 5'3 , Tanzanian/ Nigerian between 46-50kg

In reality, the bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men

In reality, the bottom 80% of men are fighting over the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are fighting over the top 20% of men
Women will get far more likes than attractive man regardless of looks

This just proves women are more hypergamous, not that they innately have more SMV.

Women will get far more likes than attractive man regardless of looks
Because unattractive man likes profiles of unattractive woman + attractive woman and everything in between but woman are more selective

This just proves women are more hypergamous, not that they innately have more SMV.
pretty much every girl has orbiters while most men don’t they innately have smv

it is. Average female height worldwide is 5'3
I am 5ft11.5 would girls that are 5ft3 still be interested? I heard some say if the height difference is too great it's bad and some say the taller the better. Thoughts?

I am 5ft11.5 would girls that are 5ft3 still be interested? I heard some say if the height difference is too great it's bad and some say the taller the better. Thoughts?
Yea should be fine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think women care about the height difference being too "big" its the complete opposite. Unfortunately the heightpill is true. The taller the better.

I don't think women care about the height difference being too "big" its the complete opposite. Unfortunately the heightpill is true. The taller the better.
What about the dickpill?
٢٠٢٣٠٢٢٧_٢٠٢٨٥٩.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What about the dickpill?
View attachment 30596
Have you ever heard the term "boyfriend dick". Too big can be uncomfortable and if your too small you feel nothing. Bigger dicks are better for one night stands and hookups. But for long term relationships average sized dicks are better. If you have a less then average dick, you just need to maxx out everything else.

Have you ever heard the term "boyfriend dick". Too big can be uncomfortable and if your too small you feel nothing. Bigger dicks are better for one night stands and hookups. But for long term relationships average sized dicks are better. If you have a less then average dick, you just need to maxx out everything else.
Never began for my 4x3 destroyer

@Whitepill

On a serious note, how big do you think the average is? Don't cheat and use jewgle

Back