Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's been a while. 16F rate me. 5'3 , Tanzanian/ Nigerian between 46-50kg

@Looksmaxlossus @sexlesstosexles
do you approve this femboy ?
Autismcel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm pretty much smackdap in the middle for my ethnicity and where I'm at.
Screenshot 2024-05-25 230616.pngScreenshot 2024-05-25 230414.pngScreenshot 2024-05-25 230446.png

Is Ireland friendly to foreigners? I have the option of studying there...
Relatively yah but recently there's been a rise in anti-migration propaganda but if your kind, they'll be kind. Just keep safe

Relatively yah but recently there's been a rise in anti-migration propaganda but if your kind, they'll be kind. Just keep safe
would u recommend moving there?My parents r asking me if I wasn't move there

whats the pros and cons? and whats the best town and whats the worst town (and y)
Dublin is probably the worst county. I can't say much for towns because there's so many. I'd say avoid anywhere where there's a lot of gypsys and travellers. Many travellers being an area is a sign that you're living in a rough area

Dublin is probably the worst county. I can't say much for towns because there's so many. I'd say avoid anywhere where there's a lot of gypsys and travellers. Many travellers being an area is a sign that you're living in a rough area
thank youu

Back