Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious ITS BLEEDING

Here is no land for you. DELETE or we will bully you constantly
I get bullied all the time, there is not a SINGLE word in the book I haven't been called

I've been called n***a lips to even a pop tart? (Idk what that one means)
 
I get bullied all the time, there is not a SINGLE word in the book I haven't been called

I've been called n***a lips to even a pop tart? (Idk what that one means)
Screenshot_20260924_041614_Google.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top