Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
no commentbut the hentai got better right unc
I feel expired ): @XynI hate getting older
@Thebird interrogate him for his sauceno comment
You are still freshI feel expired ): @Xyn
I hope soYou are still fresh
Just join some new circlejerk! Or play more vns to post aboutI hope so
I have no energy for bothJust join some new circlejerk! Or play more vns to post about
My energyI have no energy for both
my last haircut was in AugustLast time I got a haircut
Akhi!Last time I got a haircut
My hair rn is curtain middle partmy last haircut was in August
im in awkward stage rnMy hair rn is curtain middle part
Past the awkward phase finally
6 months and still awkward stage is wildim in awkward stage rn![]()
I cut my hair almost as short as buzzcut last time6 months and still awkward stage is wild
Im glad also5 months of daily rotting and shitposting on com
it's crazy how fast time goes by
I don't really regret it
Im glad I found this forum