Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion It's hard to love people who deserve bad things happen to them

Ethan Asia

Chintuck22 on org
How can you have love and respect for somebody who has hurt you in the past, how can you forgive somebody that has troubled your family? I don't think it's possible

For example, somebody that's making your life increasingly worse every single day, that person may need love but not from me though. I want to let that person know that they are not being nice, at worst case get my revenge across. You can't be irresponsible, undisciplined, wander around like a lifeless fuck, do bad things to me and other people, and expect me to respect you and have love for you genuinely. I don't think that's possible. You must put love and respect to your name in order to get respect, and if you want respect you must respect and love others.

Sometimes we need darkness for there to be such things as light, and pain fosters growth. How do you treat people that are incapable of loving themselves and incapable of respecting others?

How can you have love and respect for somebody who has hurt you in the past, how can you forgive somebody that has troubled your family? I don't think it's possible

For example, somebody that's making your life increasingly worse every single day, that person may need love but not from me though. I want to let that person know that they are not being nice, at worst case get my revenge across. You can't be irresponsible, undisciplined, wander around like a lifeless fuck, do bad things to me and other people, and expect me to respect you and have love for you genuinely. I don't think that's possible. You must put love and respect to your name in order to get respect, and if you want respect you must respect and love others.

Sometimes we need darkness for there to be such things as light, and pain fosters growth. How do you treat people that are incapable of loving themselves and incapable of respecting others?
Agreed.

I've always wondered why people help their past bullies when they're in need. Is it out of pity? Or maybe to show dominance? Personally I just ignore them. People like that, who are stuck in mental limbo and don't want to develop, usually don't get far in life, so it feels like a waste of energy to care.

Last edited:
u dont forgive someone for what theyve done to someone else, only for what theyve done to you
if your sibling got beat up or something by your enemy and then they turn good they should first ask for the forgiveness of the sibling not you
and forgiveness is a choice
imo its best to move on instead of having these things consume u, the world doesnt stop for ya

also we are humans we are imperfect we have all hurt others and are seen as evil in others eyes