Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

It's not height

Deleted Member 44008

turnthistvoff
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
5,443
Online time
5d 2h
Reputation
10,860
I've seen 5'2 guys with girlfriends it's the fact I'm not nerououtypical and I look old i think it's more that then short stature older face only works if your already tall
 
True tbh but at the same time it doesn't hurt to have high IQ and good social skills TBH
Also even at my height I get a better hairstyle I can add an extra inch to 1.5 inches then. Wear air forces I'd be like what 5'5 range
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top