Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

i've got 21 monsters on my desk

I always have mine lying around too but I can’t throw them away because of our recycling system so I just keep collecting them and buy new ones with em
wait how many do you have then? if i did that id probably be around a thousand since i usually drink 2-3 every day
 
yeah i don't mind seeing your posts
luvdisc.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top