Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I've learned to utilize the ignore feature more

choppedshyt

Retired
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
1,110
Online time
9d 10h
Reputation
6,993
I used to think it was gay back then But nowadays ive come to realize it's actually law

I come here for free dopamine n***a not cortisol spikes so why would I let myself see retarded content all day when I could just easily filter it out and interact with people I like instead?

You are probably a cortisol slave if you have no one on ignore ngl
 
screenshot your ignore list
IMG_20250727_214052.jpg
 
I used to think it was gay back then But nowadays ive come to realize it's actually law

I come here for free dopamine n***a not cortisol spikes so why would I let myself see retarded content all day when I could just easily filter it out and interact with people I like instead?

You are probably a cortisol slave if you have no one on ignore ngl
I'll give you validation and attention anytime u want xxx
 
I dont even remember what I did to this guy and thats why this is so funny
 
I used to think it was gay back then But nowadays ive come to realize it's actually law

I come here for free dopamine n***a not cortisol spikes so why would I let myself see retarded content all day when I could just easily filter it out and interact with people I like instead?

You are probably a cortisol slave if you have no one on ignore ngl
Am I ignored? 🥹
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top