- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,249
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,383
Imma crash out, fuck sake. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

is it in ur lamboImma crash out, fuck sake.![]()
It's some knockoff pair, I think there's another lead somewhere but idk.There only one specific charger for your airpods?
Ferrari, darling.is it in ur lambo
I eat the cable and when I break them I get madI use headphones to this day fuck AirPods
View attachment 148475
rip ill use my airpods a lil bit extra to make up for ur lossImma crash out, fuck sake.![]()
My brother used to do the same disgusting habitI eat the cable and when I break them I get mad
My brother used to do the same disgusting habit
bro..View attachment 148479
They are holding up pretty well tbh
Bro is raping themView attachment 148479
They are holding up pretty well tbh
How is sound even coming through that lmaoView attachment 148479
They are holding up pretty well tbh
Some of the wires are bitten off but somehow it still plays soundHow is sound even coming through that lmao