- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
I can tag a group of n***as anytime I want and get reacts now


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

this was always the caseI can tag a group of n***as anytime I want and get reacts now![]()
![]()
![]()
I run com now n***aWhat this mean
hey hey dont be like thatI run com now n***a
shouldn't people interact with your threads without you tagging them to run com?I run com now n***a
My n***aI run com now n***a
hey hey dont be like that
shouldn't people interact with your threads without you tagging them to run com?
nah I'm mass reporting your shit
High-IQ thread on thugmaxxing for whites coming soonnah I'm mass reporting your shit
tag meHigh-IQ thread on thugmaxxing for whites coming soon