- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
be mean if you gotta be mean 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
active I guessbe mean if you gotta be mean![]()
Decent
thanks guysLegend.
ye i need a hobby that makes me stop rotting hereactive I guess
good for an altbe mean if you gotta be mean![]()
huh im not an altgood for an alt
Any hints???????good for an alt
You donβt,I rose my right hand and pledged that I never come back here. Guess what? I canceled my account deletion and now ye ye.ye i need a hobby that makes me stop rotting here
Delilah jonesAny hints???????
im not an alt he can check my ip or some shit im just myself ive rotted on the org for a yearAny hints???????
im proud of yaYou donβt,I rose my right hand and pledged that I never come back here. Guess what? I canceled my account deletion and now ye ye.
who is thisDelilah jones
but thanks anywaygood for an alt

thanks broseph means a lot <3Trash user 0/10
doubtmogs me