- Joined
- Sep 6, 2025
- Messages
- 8,660
- Solutions
- 2
- Reputation
- 35,824
- Location
- Grantchester Meadows, Yookay
Instagram:
slightlyhung
- Guild
- Bifid nasal tip gang
You can only write so much useless shit.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ilysm PingPongYou can only write so much useless shit.
Sugar is the enemy? I think you're my enemyYou can only write so much useless shit.
Ilysm PingPong![]()

Me too...You can only write so much useless shit.
Good on you for being self aware.You can only write so much useless shit.
Incredible quote.Sugar is the enemy? I think you're my enemy
Unfortunately, I'm not black.
Ok we are both white let’s make a white version of thisUnfortunately, I'm not black.