Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Iw wish that like something possessed me and did every single thing instead of me

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit 🇮🇹 🇲🇩
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,318
Online time
11d 1h
Reputation
9,239
Location
Italy
Guild
😁😁😁😁
I don't want to get up and live I want to sink into my bed glued literal glued with my skin and sleep all day I'd donate even every organ I have I dont wanna do anythingg in my lifee
 
I don't want to get up and live I want to sink into my bed glued literal glued with my skin and sleep all day I'd donate even every organ I have I dont wanna do anythingg in my lifee
i got u bro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top