- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
since delon wants to be rude, lets all take a look at wat he js said, bro is everyone on com a fucking creep or wat
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i swear to godddd n then they wna come for me for making normal ass threads like u can ignore them if u want, we got delon the diddy fiddler and @Ebony enjoyer who has #freejames in his bioy so many pedos on both looksmax sites![]()
n***a ur a cringe hungarian no lipped oompa loompa lookin loserI’m a creepy creeper, hide from me foid
dont see which forum rules James broke, if anything ban pompom for sharing his asshole aroundi swear to godddd n then they wna come for me for making normal ass threads like u can ignore them if u want, we got delon the diddy fiddler and @Ebony enjoyer who has #freejames in his bio
these people are chronically online, dont think too much about itmore common than youd think
"forum rules" how about moral and ethical rules brav how about THE LAWWWWWdont see which forum rules James broke, if anything ban pompom for sharing his asshole around
all his exes have been 17, thats the context here and for refrence hes like 21-22Not the same thing
he said it was legal to give you an example, I don't think he would do that
okay so if I steal something am I now gonna get banned on this forum? jfl and whos to say morals arent subjective"forum rules" how about moral and ethical rules brav how about THE LAWWWWW
"forum rules" how about moral and ethical rules brav how about THE LAWWWWW
dont see which forum rules James broke, if anything ban pompom for sharing his asshole around
If I wanted to I could date a 14yo with consent and it would be perfectly legal, not that I would do that. My ex is 18 now anyway, she doesn’t suffer from any traumas regarding our relationship, even her parents endorsed me back in the day."forum rules" how about moral and ethical rules brav how about THE LAWWWWW
on another platform, so not bannable at allView attachment 141362 he probably broke ts one or something
@Spuffy @swanneo @Randomized Shame @TonyDr @Dean these r the ppl on ur web site btwIf I wanted to I could date a 14yo with consent
just take it out of context theory
I dont know how the rules apply to other platforms on here cause i dont think it says anything about iton another platform, so not bannable at all
legal doesnt make it okay by the way16 and 23 is weird, but if it’s legal it’s fine.
14 and 21 would feel wrong to me.
You were aware my ex was 17 when I was with her ever since february, how is this news to you?bro just gets worse lmao :/
18 and 16 is soooo diff in power dynamic let alone 16 and 2316 and 23 is weird, but if it’s legal it’s fine.
14 and 21 would feel wrong to me.
Yes yes I know, the law isn’t your moral structure. It’s just interpretation, if you grew up being told that was normal you’d think it’s normal.legal doesnt make it okay by the way
Sis i thought you was missing him, not starting a new drama...since delon wants to be rude, lets all take a look at wat he js said, bro is everyone on com a fucking creep or wat
View attachment 141359
All of this because I made *one* joke thread about herSis i thought you was missing him, not starting a new drama...
I’m talking about ur comment above. Legal doesn’t mean it’s okYou were aware my ex was 17 when I was with her ever since february, how is this news to you?
Weird that this is what you think tbhnot even surprised, most males are lowkey preds
how about THE LAWWWWW
legal doesnt make it okay by the way
whyLegal doesn’t mean it’s ok
i cannotthese people are chronically online, dont think too much about it
u agree w james n delon? of course so typical of ui cannot
when did i say that?u agree w james n delon? of course so typical of u
wat r u saying thenwhen did i say that?
i said “i cannot” which means “I am so fed up/laughing at whatever I’m looking at” use your headwat r u saying then
Do you think we would’ve gotten into a relationship if we had nothing in common? Ur acting as if I was holding a gun to her head and forcing her to like me backwhat common stuff do 17 yr olds have with 22 yr olds ? in what way shape or form do their lives align ??? a 17 year old is worried about school deadlines curfews getting their license and maybe prom a 22 year old is out of high school probably in university or working a job dealing with rent bills and the actual pressure of adult life what are they bonding over ??? math homework???? ur a fully grown adult while shes not even legal @Freak
tbh yea, lonely n*****s will go to extreme lengthsmore common than youd think
i imagine thats what u do with all ur girls delonDo you think we would’ve gotten into a relationship if we had nothing in common? Ur acting as if I was holding a gun to her head and forcing her to like me back
it’s only an issue when women do something bro istgi swear to godddd n then they wna come for me for making normal ass threads like u can ignore them if u want, we got delon the diddy fiddler and @Ebony enjoyer who has #freejames in his bio
same bro my fucking email inbox is fuckedbroooooooooooooooooooooooooo how can I disable these notifications on threads this spikes my cortisol too much
you literally dated a pedophile on an incel forum talking bout guys going to the extremestbh yea, lonely n*****s will go to extreme lengths
so disgusting