Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

james jones pt2

broooooooooooooooooooooooooo how can I disable these notifications on threads this spikes my cortisol too much
same bro my fucking email inbox is fucked
unwatch the thread and change it so your preferences make it so you dont watch threads you reply to
1753558438677.png
 
I’ve always talked to older guys (at the time) and so did my friends, im talking like 14 with 19+ and shit is so traumatizing because the state u r in when ur in ur mid teens is way way diff than when ur in older teens and above
Plus it should be obvious that ur more prone to emotional exploitation or worse… also when has the legal system in any country been perfect? And by that logic then 9 year old girls in Yemen should be fine marrying old men… it should not be this hard for u to understand tbh
 
Do you think we would’ve gotten into a relationship if we had nothing in common? Ur acting as if I was holding a gun to her head and forcing her to like me back
there's a power imbalance and they're two very different life stages. as you're the adult it's your job to realize that. for me it's weird being 20+ and going to a highschool to look for people to date. ik you'll probably say its legal her family allowed it whatever i don't care for arguing just wish you'd think about this in a more nuanced manner
 
there's a power imbalance and they're two very different life stages. as you're the adult it's your job to realize that. for me it's weird being 20+ and going to a highschool to look for people to date. ik you'll probably say its legal her family allowed it whatever i don't care for arguing just wish you'd think about this in a more nuanced manner
plus how hard is it to find a girl ur own age, theres a pattern between u n minors
 
Do you think we would’ve gotten into a relationship if we had nothing in common? Ur acting as if I was holding a gun to her head and forcing her to like me back
wouldve been way worse if you were pinning over some highschoolers and they didnt like you back haha. good thing she did
 
there's a power imbalance and they're two very different life stages. as you're the adult it's your job to realize that. for me it's weird being 20+ and going to a highschool to look for people to date. ik you'll probably say its legal her family allowed it whatever i don't care for arguing just wish you'd think about this in a more nuanced manner
I didn’t go to a fucking high school to find people to date, I feel like you guys are just creating scenarios that will fit your story and make it look way worse than how it actually was. She didnt suffer from any physical, emotional or social harm, she left when she didn’t want to continue the relationship, we have long forgotten each other. Idk why people still bring this up when it happened a year ago
 
I’ve always talked to older guys (at the time) and so did my friends, im talking like 14 with 19+ and shit is so traumatizing because the state u r in when ur in ur mid teens is way way diff than when ur in older teens and above
big difference between 14 and 16 and youre just assuming that delon is a creep who manipulated her
Plus it should be obvious that ur more prone to emotional exploitation or worse… also when has the legal system in any country been perfect? And by that logic then 9 year old girls in Yemen should be fine marrying old men… it should not be this hard for u to understand tbh
its weird sure but who are you to judge him
@Ebony enjoyer u n*****s hate on sharia law but saaaarrr izzz legal when ur white countries do it
lol read what Lola said about Yemen obv the age of consent in Yemen is so low due to conservative interpretations of islam. and I haven't said that I dont think 16 and 22 is weird
 
I didn’t go to a fucking high school to find people to date, I feel like you guys are just creating scenarios that will fit your story and make it look way worse than how it actually was. She didnt suffer from any physical, emotional or social harm, she left when she didn’t want to continue the relationship, we have long forgotten each other. Idk why people still bring this up when it happened a year ago
How old were you and how old was her
 
big difference between 14 and 16 and youre just assuming that delon is a creep who manipulated her

its weird sure but who are you to judge him

lol read what Lola said about Yemen obv the age of consent in Yemen is so low due to conservative interpretations of islam. and I haven't said that I dont think 16 and 22 is weird
Bull. I explained what I meant to delon in private so stop assuming what I rlly meant. Also wtf do u mean by who am I to judge?
 
there's a power imbalance and they're two very different life stages. as you're the adult it's your job to realize that. for me it's weird being 20+ and going to a highschool to look for people to date. ik you'll probably say its legal her family allowed it whatever i don't care for arguing just wish you'd think about this in a more nuanced manner
why are you grooming me then
 
we love to see it, he thinks hes aura itself now like no body forgot ab u thirsting over huntergirl bro stfu
Ong bro n*****s used to jump me for hating on delon
He's still the same old fucker who simps for every girl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top