Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

James Othy wasn’t a pedo

he told every1 he’s finnish n when he was on vc he had 0 accent
IMG_4112.jpeg
 
Heeey boyos daily check in with John Vee
 
He was making jokes at nonchalan.t or something, everyone complained and he got banned.
It was nihilist (basedgirl) back then. I remember the thread kinda.

I don’t disagree with the ban, I remember being weirded out from what he said
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top