The right jaw trainer can provide significant results. First started with a blue one which I used for around a month. Recently upgraded to a set of 3. Went straight to the red trainer (Moderate) due to having started at lower strengths in the past and already built tolerance, I do Gua Sha daily to lower water retention and bloating, Gua Sha beforehand removes the excess padding increasing jaw trainer performance and effectiveness. If you don't Gua Sha beforehand then most of your work is going to waste. If you use after Gua Sha then the impact is more targeted directly onto the muscles and nearby areas. I do 5 sets of 100 daily and with this trainer specifically you will certainly feel the burn and work compared to cheap low resistance trainers. If you are new to this exercise I would start with beginner and do 5 sets of 10, break in between. If beginner feels too easy then step up to moderate after at least a week or so, build strength to avoid TMJ, save the advanced (Black) until after at least 2 weeks and you are certain you can do this safely. This pack is cheap as well, for me costed £9. No point spending more for just one when you can get a pack of 3 just as effective and more for just £9 - $12.23. I have also seen one sold for £100 which is just barbaric IMO. Also I am aware hair looks like it is thinning, photos were taken after shower before fully dry so that is why, hair has also gotten thicker recently also which I will do a tutorial on soon
BOLT RUSH Jaw exerciser 3 pack
BOLT RUSH Jaw exerciser 3 pack
Attachments
Last edited: