Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jaw implants or trimax?

Pavel

1721167791492.pngI think im better looking after getting lean (mtn) but I still have some major flaws such as short face syndrome, flat cheekbones, bad chin to phil ratio. What is better to fix these problems? Jaw implants or trimax or bsso+chin wing + some fillers?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've heard that there are many bad results from jaw implants

1721168254434.png This is bsso, ching wing + fillers result. But this guy already had good face length

start by mewing and chewing

but trimax vs jaw implants isn’t even a fair comparison, they do way different things. If you are recessed then get trimax.

Trimax fixes recession

Implants fixes aesthetics

simply put sure but trimax also fixes aesthetics and in his case I’d recommend it
Yes because recession fixes aesthetic obviously

I'm talking about the main differences between the two.

Btw can anyone explain what is bsso surgery.

I've heard that there are many bad results from jaw implants
I just talked to someone from lookism

He said he got amazing results from double jaw surgery but implants botched and he has to remove soon.

Implants aren't worth it unless you find someone who is able to design and really knows what he's talking about.

Back