Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jaw training or jaw Botox?

GBeast

I’m training my jaw but my head is always f*cking with me. I hear people say that you should not train it and slim it with Botox, but other people say that you need to train it and it gives definition. What do i do if I want sexy hollow cheek look. How to understand if your jaw is too wide?

Gonions will be as wide or wider than yr cheekbones if its to wide

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gonions will be as wide or wider than yr cheekbones if its to wide
So if my gonions are lined with my cheekbones i don't need to do anything, if my gonions are less wide - i need to chew. If my gonions wider - i need to botox? What's the best looking?

Squidward in your pfp has less wide gonions but he looks chad anyways

Yes they need to be a lil less wide than cheekbones
but isn't aligned looks better? Take the best models for example. Or am i trippin and they are not aligned?

Attachments

• steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Sean_O'Pry.jpg
    Sean_O'Pry.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
but isn't aligned looks better? Take the best models for example. Or am i trippin and they are not aligned?
They're cheekbones are wider than their gonions as i said u seem to have confused urself

Raj dm me abt cosmetic surgeries i should do
Theres a lot of them but u get compliments without them too so don't get them u have good pheno u r already attractive to girls

I saw u got a compliment from jasmine rose on here and everyone was saying u posted to brag

Theres a lot of them but u get compliments without them too so don't get them u have good pheno u r already attractive to girls

I saw u got a compliment from jasmine rose on here and everyone was saying u posted to brag
True ty