Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Jealousy or am I ignorant?

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
One of my best friends say alot of people don’t like me but I can’t find a reason why I’m so disliked maybe I’m a little blunt but Idk the only explanation could be jealousy. Maybe I have an ugly personality or something maybe ego? Pls help anyone else experience the same shit
 
how attractive are u cuz I heard attractive people can be targeted cuz for how they look
 
how attractive are u cuz I heard attractive people can be targeted cuz for how they look
Idk
IMG_1423.webp

I look above average but by no means id consider myself abnormally “attractive”
 
I just don’t see a reason on why I’m so hated I get that I’m ND but I lowk just keep to myself
 
I just don’t see a reason on why I’m so hated I get that I’m ND but I lowk just keep to myself
I can relate. It could be something you did that you didn't know would piss people off
 
i gotta be more nonchalant shhh
 
oh... sorry im just so tuff i auto think ur talking ab me. uhhh ur rebrand is ok i gues... 😒 😒 (its good)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top