- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you virgin
No.Are you virgin
how u doing boss
I'm doing well on this fine evening, hbu?how u doing boss
How many bodies
I ain't talking about this ish with a minor, give a better questionHow many bodies
im doing well too thanks for askingI'm doing well on this fine evening, hbu?
I love comim doing well too thanks for asking

Just turned 21!how old are u?
6'4"!how tall are you?
How u dressI ain't talking about this ish with a minor, give a better question
mogs me6'4"!
T-shirts and jeansHow u dress
I am sure you are better than you think!mogs me![]()
179cmI am sure you are better than you think!
Not bad!179cm
Whoa. Elaborate?~—• APATHEIA •—~
Why do you talk like Dandelions?
took a break from the internet, went camping to dopaminemax@GreekFreak27 where you been bro?