- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I mog that n***a so hard
About to upload now.Here
Done!Alright here we go!
Done!I'm not falling for ts
KysDone!
Done!Here
Leave this poor guy alone bro@Charles_123 my man any thoughts?
Idk I felt his pain when he got sad for being rated LMTN. Being called average on org made me shed a tear as well!Leave this poor guy alone bro
insert essayIdk I felt his pain when he got sad for being rated LMTN. Being called average on org made me shed a tear as well!
Traumatizing n***a I can't relive those memories!insert essay
Tag me
When you face reveal duh