- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The only gymcels that mog are Jeff seid and laid tbh
Im a med mulatto im not fullyare you black
im mulatta tooIm a med mulatto im not fully
Haha yeah, gymceling will only save u if u have good muscle insertions and bone structure lmao, genes are everything, brutal manView attachment 99115
Jon Skywalker was also a slayer
queenim mulatta too![]()
Thank god im 23 bidelt with slayer clavicles a 28 inch waste at 17% bf and 6 ft tallHaha yeah, gymceling will only save u if u have good muscle insertions and bone structure lmao, genes are everything, brutal man
proof or larpThank god im 23 bidelt with slayer clavicles a 28 inch waste at 17% bf and 6 ft tall
its larp im indian and 5'4proof or larp
Jeff said , laid and me need to be nerfedThe only gymcels that mog are Jeff seid and laid tbh
Wow you are really humble chad!!Jeff said , laid and me need to be nerfed![]()
its soooo high Tthe damn tongue![]()
i grew to 24 btw that was a month or 2 ago when i measured thoughMy bidelt is 22 inches bruh
You almost look like that meme pic from tender I can’t find it lol wtf, I become really close to 23 when I’m bulking thoi grew to 24 btw that was a month or 2 ago when i measured though
Chris in the swimming poolYou almost look like that meme pic from tender I can’t find it lol wtf, I become really close to 23 when I’m bulking tho