Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL JFL at calling yourself a "man" with sub 7.5 inch wrists

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I have 7.5 Inch wrists (fat and tissue included) and they look ABSOLUTELY tiny

If you have 6 Inch wrists with fat and tissue included then you were simply never meant to be a dimorphic male, most slim nordic Girls have much bigger wrists than that

It's really shocking to see how the late 90s early 2000s Generation have Tiny sized bones

every boomer, even the skinny nerds have all at least 8 Inch wrists (in most cases even purely bone wise), ive never encountered a boomer who does not wristmogs me

it's so f*****g over if you're an wristcel, ((unless you have top Tier Frame, height and androgen/igf receptors for muscular hypertrophy)

I just measured my ones right now and it is suifuel for me.
I don't have fat over it. When I measured it, my bones were visible and nothing was a barrier.
My ones are 7.5" too. I get what you mean, they actually do look tiny.
I got to workout my forearms in the hopes of them getting thick.

I just measured my wrist as 17cm :oops: 😭

Shut up phaggot, you just want to feel better about your own wrists.

I just measured my wrist as 17cm :oops: 😭

Mine is 17cm to, so are all my friends or less 5-6 people. The average wrist circumference has lowered I think. Most guys have around 17-18cm now.

I just measured my ones right now and it is suifuel for me.
I don't have fat over it. When I measured it, my bones were visible and nothing was a barrier.
My ones are 7.5" too. I get what you mean, they actually do look tiny.
I got to workout my forearms in the hopes of them getting thick.

You cant make them bigger unless you use HGH. 7.5 is big f*****g fags. Stop bragging.

Shut up phaggot, you just want to feel better about your own wrists.
You cant make them bigger unless you use HGH. 7.5 is big f*****g fags. Stop bragging.
I'm not bragging dude. Neither is he.
It actually seems like you are deluded. I doubt whether you are blackpilled or not now.
Like @Buddy Boyo said, 7.5 inch wrists are not big at all, they are not dimorphic and appealing to women in a any way.
The ideal wrist size is 8.5-10 inches.
Anything below = death.
That means we all are doomed.
So either cope or rope.

Wrist is cope tbh
Never ever seen a girl reject a guy based on wrist size
I believe wrist size to be a necessary feature which actually lies somewhere between primary and secondary
sexual characteristics. Most Chads will have thicker arms and wrists. It makes sense why.
Girls may not look at wrist size, but remember, everything matters. The more you have chad features, along with proper harmony, the more you'll look like chad.

I have massive as hands ngl, but they are quite twink rn.
I'm going to make a thread on it soon.
IMG_20191105_120752.jpg
I have no problem whatsoever with my hands.
They're big enough to cover my entire face ear to ear hair to chin.
Maybe the fingers could be longer tho

Measured my wrist with my fingers because i already know my finger measurements.
Looks like its around 21-22 cm
May be inaccurate.
May be more,but not less

And its not that great because i had a friend who was really skinny but his wrists were thicker than mine.
So he would nearly beat me in arm wrestling even though i was like 15 kg heavier.

Last edited:
I'm not bragging dude. Neither is he.
It actually seems like you are deluded. I doubt whether you are blackpilled or not now.
Like @Buddy Boyo said, 7.5 inch wrists are not big at all, they are not dimorphic and appealing to women in a any way.
The ideal wrist size is 8.5-10 inches.
Anything below = death.
That means we all are doomed.
So either cope or rope.

You are deluded f*g,
I agree our wrists is small. But do you even know anyone with 8.5-10 inch wrists? I know one single guy out of 40-50 guys that has it.
Also wrists are a f*****g cope, who cares man?

Measured my wrist with my fingers because i already know my finger measurements.
Looks like its around 21-22 cm
May be inaccurate.
May be more,but not less

And its not that great because i had a friend who was really skinny but his wrists were thicker than mine.
So he would nearly beat me in arm wrestling even though i was like 15 kg heavier.

You need to measure with a tape measurer. Also just because he has bigger wrists doesnt mean he would beat you.

You are deluded f*g,
I agree our wrists is small. But do you even know anyone with 8.5-10 inch wrists? I know one single guy out of 40-50 guys that has it.
Also wrists are a f*****g cope, who cares man?
I have seen guys with 9"+ wrists and they mog us to oblivion.
They are chad's, no surprise.
Wrists are not cope.
Who cares man? -> Women do.
If you were truly blackpilled, you would know that EVERYTHING MATTERS.

I have seen guys with 9"+ wrists and they mog us to oblivion.
They are chad's, no surprise.
Wrists are not cope.
Who cares man? -> Women do.
If you were truly blackpilled, you would know that EVERYTHING MATTERS.

Sissy, keep crying for them.
Nobody cares about wrists except incels.
Face and height is the only thing that matters,
Most teenagers have around 6.5-8 inch wrists.

Sissy, keep crying for them.
Nobody cares about wrists except incels.
Face and height is the only thing that matters,
Most teenagers have around 6.5-8 inch wrists.
Wrists matter because it determines how strong your grip can ultimately be and how big and strong your arms can be.
That's about it it's about how much muscle your frame can support.
But indicators of physical strength are always good to have.
And women love strength too.
For an example large calves and thick ankles are a big turn on for some women too

Wrists matter because it determines how strong your grip can ultimately be and how big and strong your arms can be.
For an example large calves and thick ankles are a big turn on for some women too

Yep I know.
I’m just saying though most guys have between 6.5-8 inches.
Also there is no way to change your wrist size so there is no need to cry about it.
You can still be strong and muscular.
Also this doesnt matter at all, because everyone on here is incel because of their face or height.

Yep I know.
I’m just saying though most guys have between 6.5-8 inches.
Also there is no way to change your wrist size so there is no need to cry about it.
You can still be strong and muscular.
Also this doesnt matter at all, because everyone on here is incel because of their face or height.
Yep especially me.
I'm trucel

• Sad
Reactions: Fat
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well in most cases you're right

although bone Density also matters, but guys with a dense bone Density will in 99% cases have large wrists anyways

I have 7.5 Inch wrists (fat and tissue included) and they look ABSOLUTELY tiny

If you have 6 Inch wrists with fat and tissue included then you were simply never meant to be a dimorphic male, most slim nordic Girls have much bigger wrists than that

It's really shocking to see how the late 90s early 2000s Generation have Tiny sized bones

every boomer, even the skinny nerds have all at least 8 Inch wrists (in most cases even purely bone wise), ive never encountered a boomer who does not wristmogs me

it's so f*****g over if you're an wristcel, ((unless you have top Tier Frame, height and androgen/igf receptors for muscular hypertrophy)
Its over if you care about your f*****g wrist size kek

Thats so f*****g stupid unless youre into wrestling, fighting and shit like that

If youre gl foids wont reject you just because of a small wrist size lol

Wrist is cope tbh
Never ever seen a girl reject a guy based on wrist size
Well, girls doesn't reject guys based on their maxillas or supraorbital rims too so that must mean that these things don't matter, right?

Everything matters, all your features have to be top tier.

Well, girls doesn't reject guys based on their maxillas or supraorbital rims too so that must mean that these things don't matter, right?

Everything matters, all your features have to be top tier.
Girls actually DO reject you based on maxilla or supraorbital rims.......they just don't call it or say it with those specific names

If you have significant upper eyelid exposure and thin eyebrows they will say he doesn't look manly enough for me
If your maxilla is reccesed your cheekbones might be flat and your gonial angle will be high..... so girls will think he is ugly. Therefore leading to rejection.

On the contrary you can have sub 7.5 in wrists and still slay. Plus working out forearms, wearing a watch, and having hairy arms make the skinny wrist situation better.

We all know balding is terrible but Jeremy Meeks.
Yes he is an exception but there are many like this in other areas like wrists

Is 18 inch wrist good or too big?
Idk how your wrists are 18in?? You mean cm?
I feel you might have measured Wrong
If it's actually 18 you are a freaking giant lol

This is Brutal, I have 17 cm hand length, literally 1st percentile JFL. My wrists are sub-6 as well...

1591904835816.png