- Joined
- Jul 14, 2025
- Messages
- 2,330
- Online time
- 5d 27m
- Reputation
- 6,236
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I mean idgaf bro its like some 18 yo paki slut here asking about some 16 yos dick. Not rlly a big deal.I wasn't reading bro
Can't tell most users from each other except few either
No one groomed me when I was 16...I mean idgaf bro its like some 18 yo paki slut here asking about some 16 yos dick. Not rlly a big deal.
but just jfl at double standards
hate the rothschildsNo one groomed me when I was 16...
Brahmin who do I hate for this, tell me
I’m guessing it’s @huntergirlI mean idgaf bro its like some 18 yo paki slut here asking about some 16 yos dick. Not rlly a big deal.
but just jfl at double standards
@umbrella thoughts? why did he default to thinking its you?I’m guessing it’s @huntergirl
its @bunny btwI’m guessing it’s @huntergirl
I'm rent free in his mind@umbrella thoughts? why did he default to thinking its you?