Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jfl at the mods.

On her last thread but she edited it I still have the pic and @boxeur on her thread against @salchipapa
I didn't got doxxed n***a. I would even say I can't be doxxed because
-i posted my face in public threads last year several times
-the thigh pics were downloaded from pinterest and shared with the clear intention of a fucking joke.
 
I didn't got doxxed n***a. I would even say I can't be doxxed because
-i posted my face in public threads last year several times
-the thigh pics were downloaded from pinterest and shared with the clear intention of a fucking joke.
I didn’t say you were
 
Tulip didn’t dox once but two times ! And she already has 2 warnings and still didn’t get banned, me and @boxeur were doxxed by her and she’s still not banned ,
Remember without rules we are nothing but savages
View attachment 156210
If tulip wasn’t a girl she would be Perma banned by now
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top