Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jordan Barret and Sean o pry

Frunol

Am I the only one that thinks Jordan is actually so fucking ugly? Mf looks like an alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ yeah he mogs and like looksmaxin wise he's attractive but like besides all that he looks like an alien same with Sean too so uncanny. Am I the only one that thinks this?

no u are not alone
but sean>jordan

also sean looks normal in videos

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to know I'm not the only one cuz everytime I say that his gay little fans r like "He mogs your bloodline!! ๐Ÿคฃ"

Yeah I never have found Sean attractive

Back