Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Just ate a microwave dinner

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,976
Online time
28d 3h
Reputation
23,483
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
And my dad scolded me for not doing much with my days, I got a therapy appointment on Friday that my dad booked after I begged him and he saw my behavior go on a downward spiral, in the words of someone in my family " ur a sweet kid, I don't know what happened"
 
Yikes dude.

My mental health is going the same path as yours atp
 
Yikes dude.

My mental health is going the same path as yours atp
Twinning, I legit have conversations with myself
 
And my dad scolded me for not doing much with my days, I got a therapy appointment on Friday that my dad booked after I begged him and he saw my behavior go on a downward spiral, in the words of someone in my family " ur a sweet kid, I don't know what happened"
n***a your 15 it doesn’t matter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top