- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
if a foid did the same shit I did here n*****s would call her funny and quirky, when I do it they dick eat
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
if a foid did the same shit I did here n*****s would call her funny and quirky, when I do it they dick eat
@Jane Doe fogs youJust mention darkeningstar to get some traction
because i’m not a foid@Jane Doe fogs you
still mogs youbecause i’m not a foid
meanwhile if we doxxed a foid we'd get perma banned to the shadow realms and backI just got doxxed by a foid and she didn’t get banned yet jfl
fuck u n****r. You didnt need to react with ur heart, this is gay, this gives u aidsI dont bro, I support u
I was just molested by a foid and they didn't do anything to her. They just molested me more.

Giggledfuck u n****r. You didnt need to react with ur heart, this is gay, this gives u aids
![]()
fuck u n****r. You didnt need to react with ur heart, this is gay, this gives u aids
Giggled
@tulip At 3:38 PM. Send me a picture of ur penis on September 4th.Just pretend to be a foid then, most people would just buy the lie.
I already showed you. You know the policy if you eant more dick pics I want discord nitro. 1 years worth.@tulip At 3:38 PM. Send me a picture of ur penis on September 4th.