Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

just drank 12 raw eggs.

@They are so convenient and nutritious. Whenever I get bored I just drink a couple raw eggs and after that i will be energetic the whole day. Today i drank 12 and im already feeling it inside my blood.
 
JFL
 
They are so convenient and nutritious. Whenever I get bored I just drink a couple raw eggs and after that i will be energetic the whole day. Today i drank 12 and im already feeling it inside my blood.
Keep this up and you'll feel an IV inside your blood too
 
They are so convenient and nutritious. Whenever I get bored I just drink a couple raw eggs and after that i will be energetic the whole day. Today i drank 12 and im already feeling it inside my blood.
See you in heaven brah. We will miss you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top