Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mltn-lmtn imomtn is average![]()
I kinda agree nowadays high LTN is averagew some orgcel about mtn being average or not
mid to high ltn is average this spaz thinks the word MID = average
he claims i’m a low iq grey indian troll
lucky youi’m mid mtn with mid htn potential potential
Stupid ratingslucky you
looks minimiseI’m chadlite with htn potential
kick the chair already!Women rate me low HTN it’s over
Because of poor environment and bad genetics (in the past people with bad genetics would not survive but health care system can save them nowadays) people don’t develop wellI kinda agree nowadays high LTN is average
@foidletlexi i think that’s the reason that average is lower nowadaysBecause of poor environment and bad genetics (in the past people with bad genetics would not survive but health care system can save them nowadays) people don’t develop well
To be honest you need Damian Kater reactions on Omegle to see if you mog or not ratings are retarded because everyone has a different taste. Some mf rated me Low HTN while the other said Low Chadlite,it’s too broad of a gap to choose from.Women rate me low HTN it’s over
Htn of all trades, Chad of nonelooks minimise
yeah and diet@foidletlexi i think that’s the reason that average is lower nowadays
I know lmao I don’t take it seriouslyTo be honest you need Damian Kater reactions on Omegle to see if you mog or not ratings are retarded because everyone has a different taste. Some mf rated me Low HTN while the other said Low Chadlite,it’s too broad of a gap to choose from.
Fuark you don’t know how hard I wanna say this Omegle experience but I’m afraid to be a “show off”To be honest you need Damian Kater reactions on Omegle to see if you mog or not ratings are retarded because everyone has a different taste. Some mf rated me Low HTN while the other said Low Chadlite,it’s too broad of a gap to choose from.
I don’t know how you look like,I have a feeling your high HTN/I know lmao I don’t take it seriously
But my eyes aren’t sticking though I have tall ramus good browridge projected zygos wide jaw
I just look masculine but not pretty boy
High htn doesn’t existFuark you don’t know how hard I wanna say this Omegle experience but I’m afraid to be a “show off”
I don’t know how you look like,I have a feeling your high HTN/
Thanks for glazing and you saw my side profile on my alt I posted where I was asking for sliding genio adviceI don’t know how you look like,I have a feeling your high HTN/
Oh yeah,side is good chin is the main falio of course (if I remember right)Thanks for glazing and you saw my side profile on my alt I posted where I was asking for sliding genio advice
Though I was bloated in that pic you could see I had decent bones
Yeah, I will fix chin and my nose (it’s bulbous from the front)Oh yeah,side is good chin is the main falio of course (if I remember right)
I’m gonna lean bulk now after a mini cut,if everything is according to plan this time really then I shouldn’t gain much bodyfat.Yeah, I will fix chin and my nose (it’s bulbous from the front)
I think low HTN is fair rating when I’m leanmaxxed tbh
good luck.I’m gonna lean bulk now after a mini cut,if everything is according to plan this time really then I shouldn’t gain much bodyfat.
Yeah nurtient partitioning on tren is unbelievable,I guess also the slightly higher metabolic rate counts too.good luck.
On tren you would barely gain any fat if you don’t eat like a pig
Tren is godsent drugYeah nurtient partitioning on tren is unbelievable,I guess also the slightly higher metabolic rate counts too.
Oh and cialis ofcTren is godsent drug
Tren
Anavar
Lasix
Accutane
You don’t need lasix in my opinion,I haven’t been on long on tren but on test I’ve been longer but when I added the tren my face easily retained less water,the MSR agonizing effect reduces aldosterone but I was never in my life retaining tons of water.Tren is godsent drug
Tren
Anavar
Lasix
Accutane
I like sildenafil mixed with cocaineOh and cialis ofc
Sometimes lasix is very useful if you got too much water retention for whatever reason (allergy, mineral imbalance, etc)You don’t need lasix in my opinion,I haven’t been on long on tren but on test I’ve been longer but when I added the tren my face easily retained less water,the MSR agonizing effect reduces aldosterone but I was never in my life retaining tons of water.
I agree with thisSometimes lasix is very useful if you got too much water retention for whatever reason (allergy, mineral imbalance, etc)
Let’s make a penis enlargement guideI agree with this
Mirin dickmaxxer,how would we JFL?Let’s make a penis enlargement guide
w progress pics?Let’s make a penis enlargement guide
Why you loved react JFL @foidletlexiLet’s make a penis enlargement guide
Most people here are underaged girls I don’t think it’s a good ideaw progress pics?
I saw his dick I know he’s exhibitionist or how it’s called@limo8 you don’t know…
Lowest of all inhibsI saw his dick I know he’s exhibitionist or how it’s called
He has good dick tbhLowest of all inhibs
We should add it to the thread like a after pictureHe has good dick tbh
I think we would get warning for posting dick here even with NSFW spoilerWe should add it to the thread like a after picture
i was just joking bhaiI think we would get warning for posting dick here even with NSFW spoiler
whoi’m mid mtn with mid htn potential potential
askedi’m mid mtn with mid htn potential potential
great idea, i give my consent, hoping gonna hit must readsWe should add it to the thread like a after picture