Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Justified in hating foids.

Am I justified?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

    Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Woman: I hope you die alone.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

Lifesigil

Women don't exist.
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
290
Online time
21h 44m
Reputation
397
I wouldn't blame women for being offended at this post but there's nothing really wrong with what I'm saying.

And if I were to summarize what I mean It's not that I hate them out of malice but they made me.

They are the ones who mutilated my foreskin, manipulative therapists and doctors who ruined my life and women in general will never desire me as I'm an abomination in every looks criteria.

The mere existence of DV proves my case. I would never inflict such pain on a woman neither would most undesired men yet women choose these guys.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't blame women for being offended at this post but there's nothing really wrong with what I'm saying.

And if I were to summarize what I mean It's not that I hate them out of malice but they made me.

They are the ones who mutilated my foreskin, manipulative therapists and doctors who ruined my life and women in general will never desire me as I'm an abomination in every looks criteria.

The mere existence of DV prives my case. I would never inflict such pain on a woman neither would most undesired men yet women choose these guys.
What’s DV
 
Are u retarded women didn't come together and say yeah let's circumcise this guy it was ur parents bud get the fuck over it
it done by foid hands. if parents let their female daughter get assault 3 men it's still disturbing and wrong.
 
Did they cut like 6 inches or some shit
No it works sexually but the skin isn't best looking. You can laugh but you obviously wouldn't if I was a foid and it was botched FGM.

Double standards.
 
No it works sexually but the skin isn't best looking. You can laugh but you obviously wouldn't if I was a foid and it was botched FGM.
No shit because foids don’t get circumsized
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


I wouldn't blame women for being offended at this post but there's nothing really wrong with what I'm saying.

And if I were to summarize what I mean It's not that I hate them out of malice but they made me.

They are the ones who mutilated my foreskin, manipulative therapists and doctors who ruined my life and women in general will never desire me as I'm an abomination in every looks criteria.

The mere existence of DV prives my case. I would never inflict such pain on a woman neither would most undesired men yet women choose these guys.

Are you severly deformed or burned? What is your height and race? Can you describe your face?
 
chat i hate womans am i based chat
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Are you severly deformed or burned? What is your height and race? Can you describe your face?
Deformed in women's eyes as they only want the best looking men.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


You'll leak me so no.

I value my anonymity and I am glad you do too. However, without seeing your face I am largely skeptical of being "deformed in women's eyes". This forum is already filled with people with extreme low self esteem or what some people call "mentalcels". You do not have to show your face I was just asking. Also correct me if I am wrong, I think it is against the rules to leak private messages that have personal information without permission?
 
yes, cucks voted no
Those same men would apologize if a foid where to make a catcalling rant here.

Brotherhood doesn't exist as they want a sniff of pussy.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




I value my anonymity and I am glad you do too. However, without seeing your face I am largely skeptical of being "deformed in women's eyes". This forum is already filled with people with extreme low self esteem or what some people call "mentalcels". You do not have to show your face I was just asking. Also correct me if I am wrong, I think it is against the rules to leak private messages that have personal information without permission?
Ok deformed in the perspective of a woman much like you. you would find my face amusing or at the very least never dateable to women.

if you feel this way all women do.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Ok deformed in the perspective of a woman much like you. you would find my face amusing or at the very least never dateable.

You just keep saying deformed from the perspective of a woman. Are you actually deformed or no.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




You just keep saying deformed from the perspective of a woman. Are you actually deformed or no.
Maybe the best term is I'm deformed in the sense a woman will forever be asexual towards me.
 
Low IQ generalization arguments, DNR and enjoy your bitter incel life, boyo
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




Thank you '06 but it is also online, and he also just joined the forum. I fully understand his position.
Not a personal thing I just want to avoid getting doxxed.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


They see me as ugly too but why would I care I'm not trying to fuck men.

If you do not mind sharing how tall are you and what race are you?
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Also what is DV?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top