Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Keep jestering

Deleted Member 95739

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Messages
7,112
Online time
16d 12h
Reputation
18,586
IMG_5923.webp




IMG_5914.webpIMG_5916.webpIMG_5921.webp
IMG_5915.webpIMG_5917.webpIMG_5918.webpIMG_5919.webpIMG_5920.webp

@arzzey @aesense @yasyduck @giga.mia @snow @Night
 
great response buddy
what exactly did you want say with this post except for showing how you got hurt? if you tried to humble me down this won't work, i dont have any fear, remorse, guilt, shame or whatever else, nice try tho
 
what exactly did you want say with this post except for showing how you got hurt? if you tried to humble me down this won't work, i dont have any fear, remorse, guilt, shame or whatever else, nice try tho
 
what exactly did you want say with this post except for showing how you got hurt? if you tried to humble me down this won't work, i dont have any fear, remorse, guilt, shame or whatever else, nice try tho
n***a why do you type like an anime villain
 
what exactly did you want say with this post except for showing how you got hurt? if you tried to humble me down this won't work, i dont have any fear, remorse, guilt, shame or whatever else, nice try tho
Why do you type like you possess the Death Note or some shit gng
 
Problem is people forget where they once were and begin looking down on others
 
If you haven’t posted it on the rate section that means you probably rated yourself or got rated by ur friends/bf who are biased
she's overrating everybody, check her ratings out lmao
 
If you haven’t posted it on the rate section that means you probably rated yourself or got rated by ur friends/bf who are biased
This is my third account. Ive been rated here and elsewhere. Im not posting my face because my boyfriend doesnt want me to because of past experiences with guys on here.
 
This is my third account. Ive been rated here and elsewhere. Im not posting my face because my boyfriend doesnt want me to because of past experiences with guys on here.
whatever you say
 
So do you pal
Young kids like you overrate or underrate hard
i don't overrate anyone, i try to stay objective with my ratings except for when i need to glaze someone to get something from them or underrate to put them down or just ragebait for fun
 
are you the dark puppet master manipulator of this forum ?
 
i don't overrate anyone, i try to stay objective with my ratings except for when i need to glaze someone to get something from them or underrate to put them down or just ragebait for fun
Last part is lame ash gng. You can’t be talking about people’s ratings if you do that shit
 
Last part is lame ash gng. You can’t be talking about people’s ratings if you do that shit
i get bored sometimes, but usually if i see a normal person i wouldn't do that out of courtesy
 
ragebait post and looks like it worked just fine
Nah people just think you’re a dumbass for it and it’s showing. It’s why people don’t take you seriously when you call yourself htn. And I don’t like belittling others’ ratings but it’s hard to sympathise when you ragebait
 
On ratings section
U made plenty errors
I did when I was young too so I’m not blaming you when ur that young u just dont get it yet
 
On ratings section
U made plenty errors
I did when I was young too so I’m not blaming you when ur that young u just dont get it yet
i didn't call anyone chadlite tho
 
i didn't call anyone chadlite tho
That’s what I’m saying u called a chadlite/ hhtn high Mtn then a total ltn a high Mtn
 
Nah people just think you’re a dumbass for it and it’s showing. It’s why people don’t take you seriously when you call yourself htn. And I don’t like belittling others’ ratings but it’s hard to sympathise when you ragebait
it really depends on the situation, but since i've been here the only ragebait that i did was with anna speckhart don't think i've ever ragebaited any user here so far
 
am I fucking tweaking, how is she anywhere near mtb blud
ragebait post and looks like it worked just fine
ragebait in question being you underrating stacy to a mtb because “she was tilting her head”
Stacy in video but mtb in photo. Then ur upset i called you a horrible rater
IMG_5929.webpIMG_5932.webp
 
That’s what I’m saying u called a chadlite/ hhtn high Mtn then a total ltn a high Mtn
could you send a screenshot or like when that was, cuz i wouldn't call anyone here chadlite if he wouldn't be one
 
ragebait in question being you underrating stacy to a mtb because “she was tilting her head”
Stacy in video but mtb in photo. Then ur upset i called you a horrible rater
View attachment 272001View attachment 272003
well, as you can see you created a whole thread just for me and took your time going through my messages because of my ragebait. now the question to you, how do you feel?
 
I am trying not to tweak out. I have drank and I thought about my dna test. Germans have not a single right looking at me without a permit. Not a single phno does. da.

it is why I came here. so I anc think of another hting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top