Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Last night I went to the bar. I tongue kissed two white girls, but I didn't close (First time going out since my 6 surgeries)

ZoomerPsycho

I refuse to die until things are better
Joined
Oct 18, 2024
Messages
467
Online time
3d 21h
Reputation
1,228
Location
United States
Most of you know I'm the Pajeet that had 6 surgeries : Bimax, Rhino, Hair Transplant, Gyno, Fat Transfer, and Eyelid Surgery. I also had lip fillers as well. And I dyed my hair brown, wear green contacts, and wear 2 inch lifts to be 6'0. Here's more on that : https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-...-insane-surgerymaxxing.1331763/#post-20083513

So I went to Bar A last night in Jersey, first time going out since my 6 surgeries. It's crazy on Tuesdays. This was my first legit attempt at going out since my 6 surgeries.

My biggest issue is whenever theres girls in large groups or with their friends, I'm very heisitant to approach. I really need to learn to stop giving a fuck.. I approached like 7-8 girls. I really need to start mass approaching like 20-30 a night.

However, the first girl was a white girl (kinda fat), most of ya'll would rate her like a 4/10 but she had massive tits and a cleavage out and she had nice blue eyes so I'd rate her a 5/10. I was on the dance floor. She was near her friends but dancing independently so when we made eye contact I just went up to her and was like "Hey, what's up? I really like your outfit".... she responded "thanks I do too". Then I asked her to dance and we just started dancing and making out. This went on for a good 30 minutes but then she said she has to leave cause her friends are leaving.

I really wanted to smash but I couldn't. No idea how to close in that situation. Can misc moggers get in this thread and help me out? Once I'm tounge kissing a girl in a club how do I close and fuck?

The same story was with the second girl. She was a white blonde with tattooes. She's probably a 5/10. I saw her dancing independently and went up to her and was like "Hey what's up? What's your name"... then we started dancing and making out for an hour. During our makeout sesh, she asked "Do you have a place nearby", I said "no", I live like an hour away. Then at the end, she said her friends got kicked out and she was gonna go with them. FUCK, really wanted to fuck this girl

I got both the girls #s so I might text them if they wanna hangout at another bar this weekend. But sadly most girls flake once giving out their numbers. I'll try anyway but I'm not having my hopes up.

Help me out Com. How do I close from makeout sessions? And how do I stop giving a fuck when bitches are with their friends and just approach anyway?
 
Most of you know I'm the Pajeet that had 6 surgeries : Bimax, Rhino, Hair Transplant, Gyno, Fat Transfer, and Eyelid Surgery. I also had lip fillers as well. And I dyed my hair brown, wear green contacts, and wear 2 inch lifts to be 6'0. Here's more on that : https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-...-insane-surgerymaxxing.1331763/#post-20083513

So I went to Bar A last night in Jersey, first time going out since my 6 surgeries. It's crazy on Tuesdays. This was my first legit attempt at going out since my 6 surgeries.

My biggest issue is whenever theres girls in large groups or with their friends, I'm very heisitant to approach. I really need to learn to stop giving a fuck.. I approached like 7-8 girls. I really need to start mass approaching like 20-30 a night.

However, the first girl was a white girl (kinda fat), most of ya'll would rate her like a 4/10 but she had massive tits and a cleavage out and she had nice blue eyes so I'd rate her a 5/10. I was on the dance floor. She was near her friends but dancing independently so when we made eye contact I just went up to her and was like "Hey, what's up? I really like your outfit".... she responded "thanks I do too". Then I asked her to dance and we just started dancing and making out. This went on for a good 30 minutes but then she said she has to leave cause her friends are leaving.

I really wanted to smash but I couldn't. No idea how to close in that situation. Can misc moggers get in this thread and help me out? Once I'm tounge kissing a girl in a club how do I close and fuck?

The same story was with the second girl. She was a white blonde with tattooes. She's probably a 5/10. I saw her dancing independently and went up to her and was like "Hey what's up? What's your name"... then we started dancing and making out for an hour. During our makeout sesh, she asked "Do you have a place nearby", I said "no", I live like an hour away. Then at the end, she said her friends got kicked out and she was gonna go with them. FUCK, really wanted to fuck this girl

I got both the girls #s so I might text them if they wanna hangout at another bar this weekend. But sadly most girls flake once giving out their numbers. I'll try anyway but I'm not having my hopes up.

Help me out Com. How do I close from makeout sessions? And how do I stop giving a fuck when bitches are with their friends and just approach anyway?
dnr f*g
 
well, you basically did close on that second girl, you can’t help not having a place nearby, maybe just go to a bar closer to your place

rejection therapy is goated
if it works then W
if it doesn’t you realise there’s nothing to actually be scared of and still W
 
well, you basically did close on that second girl, you can’t help not having a place nearby, maybe just go to a bar closer to your place

rejection therapy is goated
if it works then W
if it doesn’t you realise there’s nothing to actually be scared of and still W
Problem is there are no good bars near my place
 
She also lived like 35 minutes away. Fuck, I should've asked her to at least give me head in my car
nah

fine line between slaying and going too far
especially for women

most men would jump at the idea of a woman straight up asking them to do shit in a car after the bar, but it normally has to be a more natural progression for women - ie you were making out at said bar then went back to one of your places, had a drink and then continued from there

if you had said that chances are it wouldn’t have worked
 
Ask them if they want to have a kebab and see your Pokémon Card collection ❤️🥰
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top