Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Last post before I start

Angels2345

I’m going to start using all the tips and techniques you guys gave me (I have a appointment with and ortho , I’ve bought some supplements to take a on a daily basis I also have an appointment for a hair cut to get bangs or some sort . My question is how meny unpdates should I make and when to post them every week or month ? Also any other tips would be wolcome and if anyone has fitness tips on what I should do please dm or or ask for photos of my body because I do need help with that (like I said any other tips are welcome im trying everything I’ve been given